Lynx Logistics (Galway)
Lynx Logistics was established in 1985 as a Dublin / Galway overnight courier service. The business has evolved over the years into one of the countries leading Transport and Logistics providers operating in the west of Ireland today.
Storage Systems Limited has completed a large Pallet Racking, Structural Steel Mezzanine Floor and Office Partitioning fitout for their warehouse in Oranmore, Co. Galway. This installation comprises of 200 bays of Dexion P-90 Pallet Racking 7m high x 2.7m wide with 3 beam levels used for storing 2,000 pallets which are accessed by articulated forklift trucks. Rack end barriers are fitted to the end of each row of pallet racking to reduce collision damage.
In conjunction with the pallet racking, a single tier structural steel mezzanine floor is installed. The mezzanine floor is complete with a steel staircase with mid landing and all necessary safety handrails and toe plates. On the 1st floor of the mezzanine, Double skin office partitioning finished in a steel glass steel is installed creating 3 new office spaces and a staff canteen. The office partititioning is 1 hour fire ratred and complete with suspended ceiling overhead and lights.
- 200 bays of Dexion standard wide aisle pallet racking
- 7m high racking frames
- 2.7m wide bays
- 1100mm deep racking frames to suit euro pallets
- all exposed end rows of pallet racking fitted with rack end barriers
- total of 2,000 pallet stored
- 105msq single tier structural steel mezzanine floor
- 80msq double skin steel glass steel office partitioning creating 3 offices and canteen
- 1 hour fire rated partitoning and suspended ceiling