At home in offices, archives, stores and depositories, Sysco Office Shelving is easily adaptable to suit your exact storage and spatial requirements with a variety of dimensional configurations available. A full range of accessories and optional extras make it suitable for storing almost anything and the system can be easily extended or made mobile for extra storage capacity.
Multi-functional and highly adaptable, with a range of heights, widths and depths, Sysco office shelving can be custom fit to suit your exact requirements. Capable of fitting around pillars, ventilation shafts and other tricky objects, the shelving system will neatly and attractively fit any available space.
With all items completely accessible at all times, Sysco shelving can be fitted along a wall or installed in the room with both sides available for storage. A huge range of accessories allows you to organize your shelving system in a way that maximises efficiency.
Uprights can be single closed or flush closed and are also available with perforations to offer ventilation and assist in the preservation of the items stored. To provide extra protection for the objects stored sliding doors or roller front doors can be chosen.
Focus on multifunctionality
- Suitable for storage in offices, archives, stores and depositories.
- Single sided shelving placed in the room or against a wall.
- Double sided shelving placed in the room for access from both sides.
Focus on flexibility
- Available in multiple dimensions.
- Sysco® shelving adjusts to objects such as pillars, ventilation shafts, cables etc.
- Available as open shelving or closed with sliding doors or roller front doors.
- Available with single or flush closed uprights.
- Uprights can be fitted with perforations for extra ventilation.
- Shelves are easy adjustable in increments of 20 mm.
- Sysco® can easily be extended because of its modular set up.
- Sysco® can be made mobile at any time.
Focus on convenience
- All information and objects are easily and quickly accessible.
- Smart shelf hooks for solid fixing and easy adjustable shelves.
- Wide range of accessories - Sysco® adapts to the files and objects stored.
Focus on quality, sustainability and excellent finish
- Complies with international quality and safety standards such as GS and RAL.
- Produced according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Guaranteed 100% coverage of the powder coating.
- No sharp edges.
Sysco shelving is modularly designed to enable future extension. Coupled with its flexibility, the system will adapt to the items being stored, allowing it to evolve with your workplace needs and providing a long lasting storage solution. The system can be made mobile at any time to increase your storage capacity if space becomes an issue.
Highly flexible and versatile, with a huge range of accessories and custom capabilities, Sysco shelving can be used almost anywhere to store anything. Evolving with your storage needs, the system can be easily extended or made mobile, providing an enduring storage solution.
- Shelving height: up to 2994mm in steps of 40 mm.
- Shelf depths: 200, 250, 270, 300, 320, 350, 370, 390, 400, 450 up to 800 mm.
- Shelf length: 800, 1000, 1200 mm.
- Maximum load per shelf: without use of reinforcement bar – according to the RAL standard: 155 kg.
- Maximum load per bay: 800 kg.