Digitising using the Virtual File equates to a unique experience. Using the Virtual File all your scanned documents are shown as traditional paper records. The appearance of the Virtual File can be changed to correspond precisely with the look and feel of the customer’s own physical documents.
Ease and convenience also play an important role with the Virtual File. Customers can still write on documents in the Virtual File and make notes, just like in a physical paper file. Plus, the documents in the Virtual File can be given separation sheets or tab pages, so the user can easily browse through the pages and look for the right information, in the same way as with traditional paper. The Virtual File ensures our customer have a professional, recognisable and quickly available copy of the scanned documents.
- Quickly accepted by end users as document is a 1:1 copy of the physical record
- Notes; Digital inking lets you write on your digital files
- Tab pages make locating the right pages easy
- Professional, recognizable and rapid display of documents through advanced imaging technology
- Thanks to Silverlight technology available via the web for various operating systems.