Cantilever racking does not have front uprights getting in the way of placing and retrieving loads. All levels are available to a forklift truck. The versatility of our Cantilever racking system makes it ideal for all types of work environment: from hand crafting to mass production and from D.I.Y store to retail distributor.
Cantilever racking is ideal for storing difficult and long items such as steel bars, pipes, tubes, packs of timber, furniture and even white goods. The products are stored horizontally on the arms and handled either manually or by using forklift truck or cranes.
Cantilever racking is available in both single sided and double sided configurations. The double sided rack provides maximum storage capacity on a single central column while the single sided rack is designed to fit flush against a wall.
Advantages of Cantilever Racking
- It is the ideal system for storing long goods
- Safe and orderly storage of long or large products
- Maximum utilisation of horizontal space
- Good for both indoor and outdoor use
- The length of the shelf and the distance between the profiles can be adjusted depending on the load
- Every system is designed and manufactured according to the client’s precise needs
- The uprights, feet and arms are made up of IPE euro profiles
- The most recent software technologies are used to ensure an efficient design
- The cantilever system is designed and manufactured according with current European standards, set by FEM.
- Quality management is according with EN ISO 9001:2000 implemented and certified by Tuv Rhineland.
See More Examples of Our Work.