Store Palletised Food and Drink on Adjustable Racking
Even in a state of the art warehouse for Food and Drink, standard pallet racking is still the most common form of pallet storage. The versatility of this pallet racking system means this can be assembled in a single or double deep configuration, to fit your specific storage needs.
- Adjustable system
- Heights of up to 30 m
- Variable depths and widths
- Suitable for the storage of all kinds of Food and Drink
- 50mm beam height adjustment
- Operational temperature from -30°C to +40°C
- Galvanized finish which prevents rust even at low temperatures
Food and Drink is generally packaged in some way which can then be easily stored on pallets. Depending on the layout of your warehouse, a range of aisle widths are possible to maximise your available space. Racking is not generally subject to any restrictions in layout and provides accessibility at all times to your goods.