Compactus Dynamic Pro XTR
The intelligent electronic control of Bruynzeel's Compactus® Dynamic Pro XTR mobile shelving not only brings optimum ease of use, but also the best in operating safety, and the protection of goods or secure storage for confidential filing. Bring the convenience of electronic control to your working environment. Compactus® Dynamic Pro XTR offers all the advantages of Compactus® Dynamic XTR and more.
Advanced operating functions
The intelligent 3.5" LCD touch screen offers advanced ease of use. Connect the system to a PC with network or USB connection to adjust the settings. The night mode enables you to reposition the system automatically after closing time. All aisles can be slightly opened to provide extra ventilation between the shelves, protecting the content during long term storage. The operating functions are self explanatory and require no specific training.
To prevent anyone having unauthorised access to your documents, different aisles of the mobile shelving can be restricted to specific personnel or departments with electronic service tags or PIN codes. It is also possible to lock the total system. Your contents are safe with Compactus® Dynamic Pro XTR.
Compactus® Dynamic Pro XTR offers all the advantages of Compactus® Dynamic XTR plus:
Focus on convenience
- Effortless operation by ”One touch” panel with 3.5" LCD touch screen in 11 languages.
- Easily changing settings with PC software connected by an ethernet or USB connection.
- Communication with file management software for efficient storage and retrieval of files.
- Accommodates users with special needs.
Focus on protection
- Night mode which automatically repositions the system, to provide extra ventilation.
Focus on security
- Flexible programming of access control.
- System lock for locking a block of mobiles.
- Programmable default aisle which opens automatically.
Focus on quality and sustainability
- Stand-by mode which complies with Energy Star or Green Leaf standards.
Solid rails, manufactured from cold rolled steel can be fixed:
- In the concrete floor.
- In a raised floor with aluminium ramp for easy access.
- In an emission free aluminium floor for best protection of the stored items.
- Mobile base length: up to 14.4 meter.
- Shelving height: up to 2994mm in 40 mm increments.
- Shelf depths: 200, 250, 270, 300, 320, 350, 370, 390, 400, 450 mm.
- Maximum load per mobile base 8 ton version is 16 tons
- Maximum block weight 160 ton version is 320 tons