An ultra high density system for the bulk storage of similar or the same type of goods, Drive-in Racking can provide up to 90% more effective use of space than traditional pallet racking systems. Working on a FILO principle, it eliminates the need for aisles by having forklift trucks drive into the racking system to pick and deposit goods.
Dexion P90 Drive-in pallet racking can make 90% more effective use of space than other conventional pallet racking systems. Drive-in racking removes the need for aisles for loading or picking, allowing maximum use of space for storage as pallet rows can all be placed next to one another. The forklift truck stores pallets on front to back rails on supports installed on each side of the drive-in channels.
- Maximise storage space to provide a high density warehouse or facility
- Store more pallets per cubic metre than any other pallet racking system
- Suitable for seasonal goods or bulk goods of same type (limited individual pallet access)
- Suitable for cold and chill storage systems
Working on the FILO principle (first in ,last out) drive-in racking provides extra access to goods as opposed to merely block stacking (storing one on top of the other) as well as allowing the bulk storage of goods that are too delicate or unsteady to be block stacked.
- Works by FILO principles
- Allows bulk storage of fragile or unstable goods
Each pallet cannot be directly accessed all the time, but rather one after the other at the front of the rack. This makes it perfect for high density storage of products that are all the same, or require all at once loading and picking.
Designed so that the load bearing surface rails are smooth and even, the system provides a safe and easy to use installation. The rails are supported by brackets that slot into the uprights and, like P90 pallet racking beams, are adjustable by 50mm and secured with an automatic safety lock. Drivers can quickly and precisely place loads by using the brightly coloured pallet guides.
Ideal for the storing of seasonal or bulk goods through a FILO system, drive-in racking can maximise the storage capacity of a warehouse, allowing you to get the most out of your facility.
Dexion P90 Drive In Pallet Racking is available in
- Heights up to 14 m
- Pallet loads of up to 1500 kg
- Compartment heights up to 3000 mm
- Compartment widths up to 1800 mm
- Temperature range from -35 to +35 C
- High density storage - maximising cubic space
- More pallets stored per cubic metre than any other storage system
- Limited stock rotation - particularly suitable for seasonal goods
- Ideal for cold and chill storage applications
- Accessible by the First-In, Last-Out principle
- Used for bulk goods of the same type