Multi-tier Pallet Racking
A high-rise pallet racking system that allows access to goods stored over one or more levels by way of integrated walkways, multi-tier pallet racking uses the full volume of a building to maximise storage capacity while delivering increased functionality.
Dexion Multi-tier Pallet Racking maximises the use of floor space by using the full height of the building to create a multi-storey pallet racking structure with integrated walkways and lanes for hand picking operations at numerous levels.
- Maximises use of floor space
- Order picking on each level
Especially suited for carton, box and garment storage, multi-tier racking offers improved storage capacity and can often result in reduced costs in terms of man power and materials used in construction compared to a mezzanine floor installation. Wooden, mesh or steel decking can be combined within the system to increase the number of picking points.
- Can be a more economical option to a mezzanine floor
- Offers combined pallet and small goods storage
The system can be customised with a range of stairs, handrails and pallet gates. Sprinkler and lighting systems can be easily integrated within the structure to provide safety and increased functionality.
- Full range of accessories available
Multi-tier pallet racking is available to be constructed from the floor up or on top of a specifically designed mezzanine floor to permit the use of a storage area below the structure. Subject to the type of goods to be stored and the loads concerned, the system is capable of:
- 6 walkway levels
- Heights of up to 19m
- Walkway heights of 2775mm
- Walkway aisle widths from 800mm to 1800mm.
Ideal for when a storage solution needs to use the full volume of a building or to maximise storage within a tight footprint, multi-tier pallet racking offers exceptional and versatile operational capabilities within one system.
Depending upon the loads involved, Multi-tier pallet racking can
- Have up to 6 walkway levels
- A total height of up to 19m
- Walkway heights of 2775m
- Walkway aisle widths from 800mm to 1800mm
Multi-tier structures can be installed directly from the floor or alternatively on top of a specially designed mezzanine structure – this allows for a multi-functional storage area below.
- Utilises the full height of the building
- Optimises your floor space
- Allows order picking on multiple levels
- Can combine pallet storage and small goods storage
- Removes the need for a mezzanine floor