Pallet Shuttle Racking
The Pallet Shuttle system is a semi-automated, high-density storage solution for the handling of goods inside channels similar to a drive-in or pallet-flow setup. Cost-effective and time-saving, it removes the need for forklift trucks to enter the aisles.
The remotely controlled Pallet Shuttle is a highly efficient alternative to live storage and drive-in racking. The Pallet Shuttle system works either as First in, First out (FIFO) or as Last in, First out (LIFO) for situations such as cold storage, food and beverage production, and meat processing.
- Using the Pallet Shuttle system offers the following benefits as standard:
- Cost effective and time-saving; not requiring the use of special forklifts
- Low level of risks or damage to the equipment and operating staff
- Fast and sustainable; automatically handles pallet picking and retrieval
- Offers more effective, high-density storage
- Can pick up, deposit and re-organize pallets with great precision
- Operating temperature ST: 0°C to +45°C / BZ: -1°C to -30°C / Hybrid model can be used in both temperature ranges
- Available in different models designed for various pallet configurations
- Designed in accordance with the European Directive 2006/42/EG and DIN EN 15095
The Pallet Shuttle, powered by a Lithium Ion battery, allows the high density storage of materials loaded on pallets in a drive-in style racking system. Positioned in a channel, the Pallet Shuttle can pick-up, deposit and re-organise the pallets with great precision.
The Pallet Shuttle will automatically return to its start point as its battery life starts to diminish, allowing the operative to install a charged replacement battery or replace it with a second unit. This guarantees that the shuttle won’t stop mid-way within the racking system. The Pallet Shuttle is a CE marked machine produced and assembled in Italy.
The Pallet Shuttle is available in different models, designed for various pallet configurations.
It can be configured for:
- ambient environment (0 to 45° C)
- cold environment (-1 to -30°C)
Pallet Shuttle Models:
Models Max. Load Pallet Depth Pallet Wide
SAT.0812.ST.LTH 1500kg 800mm 1200mm
SAT.1210.ST.LTH 1500kg 1200mm 1000mm
SAT.1012.ST.LT 1500kg 1000mm 1200mm
SAT.1111.ST.LTH 1500kg 1100mm 1100mm
SAT.1112.ST.LTH 1500kg 1100mm 1200mm
SAT.1165.ST.LTH 1500kg 1165mm 1165mm
SAT.1212.ST.LTH 1500kg 1200mm 1200mm