Interfrigo Ltd is the largest independent cold store operator in Northern Ireland. Storage Systems Limited has completed the fitout of Dexion Mobile pallet racking in 2 new cold storage rooms within their warehouse located just outside Belfast in Co. Antrim.
This installation comprises of 2 blocks of P90 Mobile pallet racking (Movo) each block consists of 150 bays of Mobile pallet racking 11m high x 35m long (each bay 3.4m long) x 1.1m deep each fitted with 5 beam levels plus base level located in -30 degrees cold storage rooms with a total storage capacity of 5,200 pallets.
The electronically controlled MOVO high-load racking system runs on in-ground rails and can carry bay loads of up to 24 tons at racking heights of up to 12 meters. While state-of-the-art sensor technology and variable control options ensure ease of operation and absolute safety.
MOVO offers the following benefits as standard:
- Save up to 50% of the space required by conventional pallet racking, and increase storage capacity by up to 80%
- Cuts energy, operating and cleaning costs; allowing for a good ROI
- 100% individual pallet access
- Wide variety of accessories
- Suitable for any kind of warehouse goods
- Guaranteed operational safety of -30° C; ideal for use in cold-storage rooms
- Latest PLC-technology for perfect support of optional functions, plus touch screen with clear graphical display for optimum visibility
- Designed in accordance with the European Directive 2006/42/EG and DIN EN 15095