Longspan shelving is fully adjustable, strong, durable, versatile and economical shelving system that minimises lost space from uprights making it suitable for a wide variety of storage application in offices, archives, libraries and retail outlets.
Strong, functional, high capacity storage, Longspan is suited to all applications where space is a premium and can be mounted on mobile bases for even higher density storage.
Longspan has fully adjustable shelves up to 2400mm wide and can support shelf loads up to 500kg and has a bay load capacity in excess of 5 tonnes so it's suitable for everything from books and documents through to long, heavy or bulky goods.
Longspan shelving uses a modular design with a bolt-free lock-in system requiring no special tools, so it's installed in minutes.
A highly flexible system, shelf heights are easily adjusted and the system can be extended to evolve with changing storage demands.
Note: Items bolded are the sizes we carry in stock in Dublin.
Depth: 600, 900, 1200 mm
Length: 1350, 1500, 1800, 2250, 2400 mm
Height: 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500, 4000, 4500, 5000, 5500, 6000 mm
Each shelf level consists of a pairof beams decked with galvanised steel shelves or 25mm chipboard
Loading capacity: 115kg to 600kg per UDL shelf
Frames - Blue Ral 5003
Beams - Orange Ral 2004
Ideal for office & archive areas, Document storage areas, Retail stockrooms, Manufacturing & Distribution areas and General store rooms.
- Bolted frames for strength and reliability
- Steel safety lock prevents accidental lifting or movement of beams.
- Complies with European guidelines for safe storage.
- Quick and easy to assemble - no tools needed
- Ideal for order picking
- Footplates for stability on uneven surfaces
- Extension Bays available - Call for Details
- Safe and easy to use
- Accomodates a variety of awkward sized or shaped product boxes
- Choose from chipboard steel shelf panels that simply drop into place
- Smooth and snag free
- Versatile storage for non palletized goods