Dexion Longspan shelving is a heavy duty storage system capable of storing large, bulky or long items and is suitable for use in the warehouse or office.
Providing maximum storage within any available space, it is strong, safe, simple to assemble and easy to adapt to requirements.
Quick and simple to assemble, Longspan shelving is modularly designed to supply maximum storage capacity in any available space.
Medium and long span bays can be combined in the same rack for the efficient storage of a wide variety of items. A safe, easy to use and adaptable system that will provide maximum storage capacity whatever you need it for, longspan shelving is strong, highly durable and allows you to store a wide range of goods and items.
A highly flexible system, shelf heights are easily adjusted and the system can be extended to evolve with changing storage demands.
A range of depths are available to suit the items stored, allowing a system that exactly matches your requirements.
- Modular design provides adaptability for future storage requirements
- Beams to support shelves are adjustable in height on 50mm increments to suit stock types and pattern changes
- Extension bays available
- Standard starter bay and extension bay heights and lengths of 2000mm and 2012mm (other heights and lengths available on request)
- Choice in depth of 450mm, 600mm or 900mm (other depths available on request)
Safety is benefitted by a bolt free lock-in system that guarantees that once support beams have been put in place they remain in position. Beams are able to incorporate chipboard decking or steel shelf panels and are stepped to ensure a smooth front face.
At home in both warehouse and office environments, the beams and frames are powder coated anthracite and grey white.
- Bolted frames for strength and reliability
- Steel safety lock prevents accidental lifting or movement of beams.
- Complies with European guidelines for safe storage.
- Quick and easy to assemble - no tools needed
- 50mm shelf adjustment
- Footplates for stability on uneven surfaces
- Extension Bays available - Call for Details
- Safe and easy to use
- Standard duty (60mm) and heavy duty (80mm) beams available
- Choose from chipboard steel shelf panels that simply drop into place
- Can support shelf loads of 450kg to 900kg
- Smooth and snag free
- Suitable for both warehouses and offices